[U]pdateS


November 03, 2019

I had to move around my fanlistings onto directories instead of subdomains. For some reason, the paths were not working properly so my images were broken. Further more, for whatever reason, the “Joined” and “Owned” Templates were automatically placing slashes within the codings. I tried everything I could do to fix the error and finally found a solution…!


At one point I gave up and even installed Listing Admin. While I really did want to use it, it required more coding than I thought and I am just not in the right mindset to move a whole script over. But yay, my fanlisting collective is working back to normal again.



Powered by FanUpdate 2.3 | Original